‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Isabelle as Miss July

In addition to working on a calendar that features the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH, Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean are also collaborating on a calendar which will feature the girls.

Check out Isabelle, who represents the month of July:

Sizzy, featuring Isabelle’s July picture from the pinup calendar. She looks more like a vamp than he does! #artby Cassandra Jean
I can’t wait to see the other girls – 5 months to go! What do you think of Isabelle and who has been your favorite so far? Sound off in the comments!
About Cathrin (482 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

19 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Isabelle as Miss July

1. lol if she was real I’d have major major girl crush<3

2. OMG Issy is freakin SEXY OMG ><

3. Holy shnizle Isabelle is just I don’t even know. That’s probably the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen. I agree with Lex.

4. I would switch teams for isabelle…. just sayin. 🙂

5. KikiLOVESJace // October 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM // Reply

Simon’s heart would stop if he’d saw Izzy like that…..um it would…if he we’re still alive. XD

6. She looks like a hot and sexy Vampire 😀 i love it!

7. teamedwardjace // October 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM // Reply

oh wow amazing!

8. Wow Izzy if I was a man I would ban away from hotness xD
    Unhappy that I didn’t get her on my month 😦

9. sorry ladies she’s mine.

10. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // October 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM // Reply

Wow that’s…wow… 😉

11. Yea I get Isabelle. But where is her Angelic Power rune?

12. sheilathethongbarbarino // October 10, 2013 at 8:27 PM // Reply

Izzy looks like a vampire

13. Bex Fairchild // October 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM // Reply

Ok yep totally Izzy girl crush…

14. OMG. This actually looks a lot like what I thought Isabelle would look like. I like it.

15. rachel blackthorn // November 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM // Reply