Happy Release Day to ‘City of Heavenly Fire’

cohf-billboard

The wait is finally over. City of Heavenly Fire, the final book in the best-selling The Mortal Instruments, is now available.

Check out our SURVIVAL GUIDE TO CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE for tips on how to try and survive this book

Also, be sure to check out our EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA CLARE as she reflects on City of Glass, as well as enter our giveaway to win a signed book and limited edition Mortal Instruments hoodie.

This week, we also looked back at The Mortal Instruments with FANS REFLECTING on what the series means to them, as well as us here at TMI SOURCE.

Once you’ve finished and want to discuss City of Heavenly Fire, you can discuss it HERE on our forum. Beware of spoilers!

Note: Please do not post City of Heavenly Fire spoilers on the site for at least the next three months. If you want to discuss City of Heavenly Fire with fans, you can talk in our CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE SPOILER FORUMThe book isn’t out in some parts of the world, so we’d appreciate it if you’d respect those fans who haven’t had a chance to read it yet. Getting the book (especially this one) spoiled for you is not fun.

Happy reading, Shadowhunters! We’ll see you on the other side.

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

20 Comments on Happy Release Day to ‘City of Heavenly Fire’

1. clace4ever // May 27, 2014 at 3:12 PM // Reply

YAY YAY YAY!
    I’ve got my CofHF book, and i’m not going to waste another minute not reading it! 🙂

2. Reblogged this on [insert title here] and commented:
    i swear karley if you spoil it for me

3. I ordered a signed copy and it hasn’t come in yet. 😦

4. I get CoHF for my b-day!!!!

5. I have mine… whoa. It’s awesome and crazy so far!! INSANE!! YAY!!

6. WarlockBane // May 27, 2014 at 5:43 PM // Reply

Waiting oh so patiently for my signed copy! 😀 Oh please be here by tomorrow-Friday! *dances and throws glitter everywhere*

7. I have a question. The cover of the book shows Sebastian and Clary but on the other side of Clary is Jace. I was sort of disappointed that the cover did not extend out to the flap to show the entire picture. Anyone know why they did not finish it. It would have been so much better if they had. It looks unfinished to me. Not a big deal but I was disappointed all the same.

8. Lena Grace // May 27, 2014 at 6:02 PM // Reply

I bought it and it is big. I am happy. (i’m only on pg 35)

9. Is it only just been released?? I have had mine for a couple of days now lol =D my book shop must have got them super early lol!

10. YAY I GOT IT! I got it yesterday, because I’m in Australia. I love this series so much. Already 75 pages in, around 660 pages to go. XD

11. teamedwardjace // May 27, 2014 at 6:49 PM // Reply

I can’t wait to buy my copy!

12. chocolatethunda // May 27, 2014 at 9:57 PM // Reply

I cant read it! Im sooo scared! what if it doesnt turn out the way i want it to?

13. OMG, my copy came in the mail today. All I could do was look at it for a while. I want to read it and I don’t. I don’t want to read that anyone dies and I don’t want to come to the end. I have been following this series since the beginning. I have read all the other books over and over and over – a countless number of times. I am going to read this one very slowly and treasure it as long as I can. (PS, once I get into it I know I am not going to be able to put it down and it is going to pass way too fast). Thank you Cassie for this marvelous series.

14. I’ll read it translated (since English isn’t my native language), which means, I have to wait till September!

15. Reblogged this on indigoblue69 and commented:
    I just started reading CoHF last night and if it weren’t for work, I would be reading it at this moment!! Excellent..so far 🙂

16. This is not a spoiler I just have a question. There is a box with the initials JC on it mentioned very early in the book. I do not remember what it stands for. The J is Jonathan but what is the C: Thanks

17. Finally got my copy of the book.

18. I’m almost done I’m in the epilogue oh god I don’t know if I can finish it the sadness I am feeling

19. Lena Grace // June 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM // Reply

I just finished the book I’m so sad now. Its a good sad though, like Clockwork Princess. It gave me more closure for that ending too.